It’s Man Monday (only a little late so Tuesday 😉) Let’s talk about beards!
When you try out this DIY Natural Beard Balm and you’re looking for Cedarwood EO, visit our dōTerra site where you can purchase all the Cedarwood you need! Try having a DIY Beard Balm and Beer night with the boys…. wow that’s a lot of B’s!
For all other recipe supplies check out Optimum Health Vitamins in Sherwood Park! They’d be happy to help you out!
2 ounce tins (2)
4 TBSP beeswax pastilles
4 TBSP jojoba oil
2 TBSP shea butter and a grater
2 TBSP argan oil
10 drops of vitamin E oil
50 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
2″ diameter glossy clear Avery labels 22825™ (optional)
– Wipe out the tins with a damp cloth. Allow them to dry completely.
– Combine the beeswax pastilles, jojoba oil, shea butter, argan oil, and vitamin E oil in the top of your double boiler. Heat until just melted.
– Remove the top of the double boiler from the heat.
– Drop the essential oil into the wax/oil mixture, then stir with a wooden toothpick.
– Pour the hot wax/oil mixture into clean tins.
– Allow the tins to harden completely (about 2 hours).
– Design a fun label for your tins. Try customizing a free Avery® template which makes labeling quick and easy!
To use, scoop a small amount of beard balm onto fingertips and rub between hands to melt and warm. Massage the beard balm into the beard while skin is damp. If too much is applied and the beard appears to glisten, simply wipe excess away with a soft towel.